Tuesday, May 24, 2005

First entry!

One of my objectives here is to keep a record of the most interesting things I come across on the Web. That's what blogs started out to be "for", no?

As a science writer, I criss-cross the Web constantly, and (naturally) some of the most interesting stuff I find is (perversely) not what I happened to be looking for at the moment in connection with something I'm writing. So, what to do with it?

Put it in a blog, of course.

Since mathematics is one of my games, and the Riemann Hypothesis is a favorite special case, it seems appropriate that Stalking the Riemann Hypothesis from the wonderful Not Even Wrong is entirely appropriate as a first entry. This item has links to a brand new "find" from John Baez and a chatty little piece of lumpensciencewriting about the book in question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home